Tuesday 17 June 2014

Q is for Quiz

This post is part of the Spanking A-Z Blog Challenge. What's that I hear you ask? Check out my page here for more information.


Welcome to the very, very exciting A-Z Spanking Hop 'Q' Day Quiz!

This is your opportunity to impress the world with your knowledge of spanking romance titles based on their cover art. Below are 22 books by 22 great authors (well 21 great authors and me, to be fair). Using the latest state-of-the-art digital manipulation technologies, I have cunning obscured the book titles and provided you with a choice of four different options for the missing title. Some of them are even plausible.

I would suggest trying to complete the quiz without looking them up because on Amazon because just going off and reading the things isn't terribly sporting and might reduce your sense of achievement just a tad. In fact when you should probably avoid glancing to the right of this page as that gives you a bit of a clue to one of them

Good luck! Let me know how well you did in the comments or on facebook. Of course, anyone who fails to get question number 8 correct will be instantly defriended.

Spanking Romance Covers Quiz


1.

Married by the Afternoon
Mesmerised by the Adoration
Marked by the Alpha
Making Out by the Animal House

2.

The Glass House
The Glamorous Hotel
The Golden Handkerchief
The Giftwrapped Handcuffs

3.

Lucky Strike
Long Shot
Last Season
Loud Silence

4.

Emmaline's Groom
Enigmatic Gifts
Eberneezer's Girl
Extraordinary Governance

5.

Back Lawn Angel
Best Lover Anywhere
Bethany's Last Affair
Becoming Lady Amherst

6.

Making Me His Mistress
Mysterious Man Hugs Maid
Meeting My Hit Man
Maggie Meets Her Match

7.

Bred by the Spartans
Buggery by the Sea
Birched by the Stepbrothers
Biceps by the Sackload

8.

Last Week's Debutante
Lydia's Wanton Diary
Lady Westbrook's Discovery
Love Will Disappoint

9.

Driven Wild
Dirty Weekend
Dangerous Woman
Dominant Waiter

10.

Tabitha the Whore
Taming the Wilde
Thrashing the Wife
Training the Wench

11.

The Jelly Bean
The Jealous Beau
The Juniper Bride
The Jilted Beauty

12.

The Cool Stockman
The Convenient Shirt
The Cowboy's Secret
The Cattlerancher's Silence

13.

Chasing Chelsea
Caroline's Choice
Cuddling Conspicuously
Clear Consequences

14.

To Have and To Scold
To Help and To Serve
The Hungry and The Starved
The Hot and The Sexy

15.

Wild Nymphettes' Gay Games
What Naughty Little Girls Get
Wednesday Night Lovers Get Goofy
When Nubile Ladies Get Gifts

16.

The Fetishist's Gasmask
The Firebrand's Game
The Flirty Gentleman
The Firefighter's Girl

17.

Ravished by the Boatswain
Rescued by the Buccaneer
Right by the Border
Revealed by the Blackguard

18.

The Blacksmith's Bride
The Bare-chested Brute
The Blushing Beauty
The Bounder's Bounty

19.

The Combustion Steam-Engine
The Clockwork Slave
The Chicagoan Switch
The Courtesan's Secret

20.

The Darlington Incident
The Devonshire Idea
The Davenport Idiosyncrasy
The Darcy Imposter

21.

Bought and Indexed
Beaten and Isolated
Bound and Inked
Brimstone and Ice

22.

Escape to Utopia
Exile to Unity
Easy to Understand
East to Uxminster





Score =


Did you manage to get 100%? If not, you can check the correct answers listed below:

Want more? Check out the other spanking bloggers participating in the blogging challenge. The Linky List is here.

29 comments:

  1. That was a blast. And I liked your titles much better most of the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea, didn't get them all right, but I did pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled you chose my book. Had so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun. I am shocked that I got a 91% because I rarely look at the covers but I have read most of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, Etta! The "distractors" (as they're called in the test biz) are hilarious. "Biceps by the Sackload"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost all of them. I think the alternative titles were just as fun! Thanks for all you work. Perhaps we can look to you to come up with titles when we struggle with our own :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun?! Damnit I almost got them all right too! But, my stupid mouse pad won't work so I have to use my junky mouse and I scrolled completely passed yours and didn't see it! NOT fair.

    Fun fun though, thanks for using The Chicagoan Switch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I love some of the names you come up with! On the other hand, woo hoo! 100%

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! I only missed one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, I definitely need to take more notice of covers. Great quiz though, lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for including Long Shot, my book. I got 86%. It's interesting that I was able to name the titles of the books I wasn't familiar with. Good covers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome idea for Q, and I only missed one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was awesome. You did a great job. I received 86%.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, that was so brilliant. Great job, Etta. Thanks for including Exile to Unity. 91% - I obviously have far too unhealthy an interest in spanking romances :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun!! I got 100% Woot! thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 91%! Thanks for the mention and you did great with the titles! I might have to go to you for help next time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome!
    I got 100%
    :)
    You included a lot of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got 100%!!! That was fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just fabulous! And I may come back and steal some of your alternate titles.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on the alternate titles! So much fun. Got a 91% :) Not too shabby. I only guessed at two.

    ReplyDelete
  21. great fun, Etta! I managed 95%. I think it was Loki Renard's book I missed, as it was the only that I just had to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I got 100%, too. Beautiful Job, Etta, and fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 100% YAY... I didn't know Sheri put out a new one? Or did she recover and title? Very Fun blog today Etta... Thanks ヅ

    ReplyDelete
  24. God you crack me up! I'm sitting in my kitchen laughing out loud!! This is great - how much time did it take you???? You're nuts lady.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That was amazing! You are too funny. And seriously I love these titles. I ended up getting 0% because I clicked all the titles I liked, just because.

    ReplyDelete
  26. 95% Yikes! This was cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. An outline can be added to an inquiry to give viewable signal or picture applicable to the inquiry.dog quiz

    ReplyDelete