Monday 14 July 2014

Spanking Romance reviews my book!

The delightful and (almost certainly) fragrant Katherine Deane has written such a lovely review of Lady Westbrook's Discovery on Spanking Romance Reviews that I have half a mind to print out a couple of dozen copies and post it through all my neighbour's letterboxes.

On the off-chance that (a) you don't live within 10 yards of my house and (b) I don't actually do that anyway, you should head immediately over to Spanking Romance Reviews and read it there.

And then - if you haven't already, you should buy the book itself. Because as Katherine says "This story was hilarious and sexy, and quite unique among the spanking romance stories I have read." And you better listen to her, she's a dude who knows what she's talking about.

Much like Rufus

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I was scared for a second there, when you said "Rufus".
    Ooh, wasn't "rufus" also the word the "cool" high schoolers used in that Drew Barrymore movie, "Never Been Kissed"?
    LOL
    Great job!
    Can't wait to read your next one, dude!
    :)

    ReplyDelete