Saturday 6 February 2016

New Release! The Perfect Housewife

Good news, everyone! Last year's Corbin's Bend Valentine-fest Love In The Rockies are being released this month as stand-alone books.

This means that my contribution, The Perfect Housewife is now available for sale!

Buy it now!
Unless you already purchased the full Love In The Rockies collection.
n which case, definitely don't. Because it's exactly the same.

The Perfect Housewife continues Logan and Kirsty's story after we left them in East End Girl. Our heroes are still together and still trying to make their Domestic Discipline lifestyle work. Something that doesn't always come naturally to feisty, independent Kirsty.

In the snippet below, Logan has admitted that he has screwed up and hurt Kirsty's feelings. Although he has apologised, Kirsty wonders if there should be further consequences.

“So what happens now?” she asked. 
“How do you mean?” 
“Well you admitted that you did wrong in leaping to the conclusion that you did, you’ve said sorry and that you won’t do it again.” 
“Is that not enough?” 
“Well, it isn’t when I have done something wrong. I get a punishment spanking as well.”Logan pulled back from the hug so that they were at arm’s length from one another and looked at her questioningly. “You want to spank me?” 
Kirsty frowned. The idea wasn’t appealing at all. “Maybe not,” she conceded. “But it is a bit unfair, isn’t it? There’s two people in this relationship and yet if I do something wrong, I get my backside warmed like an errant child and if you do something wrong, you just get to apologize and move on. I feel like I’m setting back Women’s Rights sixty years sometimes. Aren’t we supposed to be equal partners?” 
Logan ran his finger down the side of her face and kissed her softly on her cheek.  “I guess it’s something we will just need to keep working on and discussing. We’re still figuring all of this out. I don’t want you to think that I get to discipline you just because I’m a man and you are my woman. I tell you what though. You don’t get to spank me. Not ever. That’s not how this thing works. If you think the rules of spanking are unfair, then we will have to even it up the other way.”
“The other way?” 
“Yes. I stop giving you spankings.” Kirsty gave an involuntarily squeak of protest. 
Logan smiled. “I’m guessing that you don’t like that idea much?” 
“No, not at all. You know that. I mean I always knew that I liked being spanked but I really had no idea quite how much until I met you. Nothing ever feels as right as it does when you have me bent over for a spanking.” 
“I know. It feels pretty right to me too. That’s why I give the spankings and you get spanked. It’s nothing to do with my imposing my will over you because you’re female. We’re just wired this way. And much as I enjoy the sexy spankings, I think the Domestic Discipline side of things is an important part of it too. We take our kink and use it to make our relationship stronger.” 
Kirsty furrowed her brow. “Hmm. You make a convincing case there, mister. Still not convinced you should be allowed to screw up and get away with it scot free though. Tell you what, maybe next time I do something wrong, I should be granted amnesty on my punishment. Like a free pass.” 
Logan chuckled. “Not a chance, sweetie. You screw up and you’re going straight over my knee, having your backside swatted until it’s bright red and hot enough to fry eggs on.” 
Kirsty smiled. When he put it like that, it didn’t sound that bad at all.


The whole collection are available for sale now. So if you haven't spend Valentines in the the world's best spanking community. You should probably start now.

Valentine's Surprise: A Corbin's Bend Valentine's Day Novella (Love in the Rockies Book 1) - Constance Masters

Roy & Teri's Accidental Staycation: A Corbin's Bend Valentine's Day Novella (Love in the Rockies Book 2) - Kate Richards

Past Interference: A Corbin's Bend Valentine's Day Novella (Love in the Rockies Book 3) - Kathryn Blake

The Perfect Housewife: A Corbin's Bend Valentine's Day Novella (Love in the Rockies Book 4) - Etta Stark

Unexpected Surprises: A Corbin's Bend Valentine's Day Novella (Love in the Rockies Book 5) - Ruth Staunton

Knowing What She Needs: A Corbin's Bend Valentine's Day Novella (Love in the Rockies Book 6) - Thianna D


No comments:

Post a Comment